Canon PIXMA MG2500 series MP Drivers (Windows) 1.02
HP Inc. - 19 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 19 MB
Date Added : May 02,2018
Date Release : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.co.uk
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
MG2500 series MP Drivers Download
MG2500 series MP Drivers Download – Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, copier and scanner in a stylish white finish offering optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software for smart website printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Benefits
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
MG2500 series MP Drivers Support for MG2560, MG2550, MG2540, MG2520, MG2525
(Standard) This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected Printer model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver file will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
MG2500 series MP Drivers for Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Download / Installation Procedures
Important: be sure to connect your PC to the Internet when doing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the driver and software file.
- The downloaded driver and software file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.