Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver – Software (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc - 47 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 47 MB
Date Added : May 03,2018
Date Release : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc
Website : https://www.canon.co.uk
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver and Software Download – Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, copier and scanner in a stylish white finish offering optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software for smart website printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Benefits
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, scan and copy
- Stylish design with all white finish
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver and Software for Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
MG2550 Full Driver and Software Package
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your PIXMA MG2550 printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Download / Installation Procedures for MG2550 Driver and Software
Important: be sure to connect your PC to the Internet when doing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the driver and software file.
- The downloaded driver and software file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.