Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Windows – Download 1.1
Canon Inc - 49.6 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 49.6 MB
Date Added : November 02,2018
Date Release : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon Inc
Website : https://www.canon.co.uk
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista x64/Vista/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Full Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Printer
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Series Printer
High quality 5-ink All-In-One with easy mobile and cloud printing
A high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One for the home with print, copy and scan functions. Features include 5 Single Inks, advanced connectivity for smartphone and direct cloud printing plus XL ink options.
Canon MG5550 Benefits :
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks and cloud storage services
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- High quality Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan functions
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver and Software for Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Full Driver and Software Package
This is an online installation software Printer to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Download / Installation Procedures for MG5550 Driver and Software
Important: be sure to connect your PC to the Internet when doing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the driver and software file.
- The downloaded driver and software file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Version 1.1History updated :
- [Ver.1.1] - Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. - The most appropriate version is installed every time the software is installed.
- [Ver.1.0] - Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.