My Image Garden Software Download (Windows) Ver.3.6.1
Canon Inc - 294.39 MB (Freeware)
Version : Ver.3.6.1
Size : 294.39 MB
Date Added : May 23,2018
Date Release : January 12,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc
Website : https://www.canon.co.uk
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
My Image Garden Software Download
My Image Garden for Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
My Image Garden for Windows
(Optional) My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to simply organise and print your photos. Use your photos to create attractive collages, greeting cards and other items. Depending on the models you use, you can perform scanning from My Image Garden.
A full user guide for My Image Garden is available for download via our user guide section of this website.
- When CANON iMAGE GATEWAY is opened using Microsoft Edge, images cannot be given to My Image Garden or Easy-PhotoPrint EX, with the message stating that the service is not available.
Use Internet Explorer.
- It might take to install My Image Garden depending on the PC.
- When you download and print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as the [Select Theme] window of My Image Garden is displayed, the [Printer Setting] window is not displayed, and the downloaded images are not displayed in the main window either.
– The downloaded images are stored under [My Pictures]
– [My Image Garden]. Specify the downloaded images from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
- When both of My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX are installed in the PC.
If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
– Re-install My Image Garden.
Download / Installation Procedures for My Image Garden (Windows)
Important: be sure to connect your PC to the Internet when doing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the driver and software file.
- The downloaded driver and software file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Version Ver.3.6.1History updated: [Ver.3.6.1] - The supported models have been added. - The defect which occurs in typing in the vertical text has been corrected.
- My Image Garden Software Download (Windows) Ver.3.6.1