PIXMA MX922 XPS Printer Driver – Windows Ver. 5.65
Canon Inc. - 15,46MB (Freeware)
Version : Ver. 5.65
Size : 15,46MB
Date Added : March 16,2018
Date Release : January 26,2016
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : www.usa.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MX922 XPS Printer Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Bring superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office with the PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home. It also includes AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices.
Fast, effective & efficient. The PIXMA MX922 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer gives you the ability to print, scan, copy or fax with one machine so you can create a cost-efficient and productive small office. Meet all of your business needs with a variety of intuitive features packed into one dependable, high-performance machine.
How to Download and Install MX922 Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.